What is The Meditation On Twin Hearts?
The Meditation Procedure
WARNING: for whom the Meditation on Twin Hearts is not adviseable:
Doing this meditation can have adverse effects on people with the above conditions. People with these conditions listed under 1 and 2 above are advised to speak to a Certified Pranic Healer for consultation and therapy before proceeding. People with the above conditions who insist on practicing the meditation do so at their own risk.
1. Cleansing Exercise. Cleanse the etheric body by doing simple physical exercises for about five to ten minutes. During the exercise, light greyish matter, or used prana, is expelled from the etheric body. Physical exercises also minimize possible pranic congestion since the Meditation generates a lot of subtle energies in the body. The basic exercises typically include:
2. Assume a comfortable position sitting in a lotus position or on a chair with your spine erect. Take a couple of minutes to breathe deeply from the abdomen in a slow and rythmic manner allowinfg your body to relax.
3. Invoke for Divine Blessings from whomever you believe is the Divine Source, the Arch Angels, spiritual Helpers, Spiritual Teachers, Great Ones or whomever else you wish to include. The invocation is important to one’s protection, help and guidance. Without the invocation, the practice of any advanced meditational technique can be dangerous.
(A simple invocation that can be done is ‘To the Divine Supreme Being, I humbly invoke your divine guidance, divine help, divine love, divine healing energies, divine protection and illumination. In full faith, with gratitude, respect and love, so be it.)
4. Activating the heart chakra. To activate the front heart chakra touch the centre of your chest (heart area) with your finger or a few seconds. Think of a time in your life when you were filled with joy and bliss. This could have been with a friend loved one or spiritual teacher. (personally I like to think of when my children were born and I held them for the first time) Meditate for a few moments remembering these feelings.
Then concentrate on the front heart chakra and bless the whole world with this loving-kindness by raising your hands and allowing the energy to flow through your arms to your hands and to the earth. When blessing the entire earth, visualize it as a small ball in front of you, being filled with dazzling white pinkish light. The blessing should not be done mechanically. During the blessing, visualize people smiling and filled with joy, faith, hope, and peace. Visualize enemies reconciling, embracing and forgiving each other. You should also personally feel joy, happiness, and peace filling your entire being while blessing the earth. We use the beautiful Prayer of St. Francis on this part of the meditation, recite this quietly:
4. Activating the Crown Chakra. Touch the top of your head for a few seconds. Take a moment to feel loving kindness through your crown chakra and then bless the planet earth with loving-kindness from the Crown chakra through your arms and hands. Feel the same positive energies you evoked in step 3. Visualize brilliant white light flowing from your Crown chakra through your arms and hands blessing the entire earth, reciting quietly this beautiful Prayer by Grandmaster Choa Kok Sui:
5. Blessing with both Crown and Heart Chakras. Bless the earth simultaneously from both the Crown and Heart chakras with golden light and continue quietly:
6. Visualize a point of dazzlingly white light or a star on top of your head and simultaneously chant mentally the word AUM (Ah-omm–), or Amen (Ah-mennn–). Concentrate on the intervals or gaps (moments of silence) between the AUMs or Amens, while maintaining your concentration on the point of light. Do this for about 7 times and let go into the silence. When you are able to concentrate simultaneously on the point of light and on the intervals between the AUMs, you might feel an inner explosion of light and a feeling of divine bliss. “For behold, the kingdom of heaven is within you”, “If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light”
7. Releasing Excess Energy. After meditation it is very important to release all excess energy by blessing the entire earth through your hands, with light, loving-kindness, peace, and prosperity for several minutes. Bless those in war-torn, famine areas. Bless the politicians with lovingkindness and wisdom. Bless your loved ones, your projects, all those in need. Continue blessing if you still feel congested thus using the excess spiritual energy positively. Too much unused spiritual energy is not beneficial for the physical body, it can cause of headaches, chest pain, emotional turmoil, etc.
8. Do a closing invocation of thanksgiving.
9. Following the meditation it is important to tap or rub the areas of the liver, spleen, and kidneys to avoid any congestive energies. Also rub your head, face, arms legs and trunk and redo the physical exercises to help expel any used or diseased energies and to help assimilate the fresh and vital energy faster. And to do the set of exercises again.
|Modern man is a very new phenomenon. No traditional method can be used exactly as it exists because modern man never existed before. So, in a way, all traditional methods have become irrelevant.For example, the body has changed so much. It is so drugged that no traditional method can be helpful. The whole atmosphere is artificial now: the air, the water, society, living conditions. Nothing is natural. You are born in artificiality; you develop in it. So traditional methods will prove harmful today. They will have to be changed according to the modern situation.
Meditation is a mental and physical course of action that a person uses to separate themselves from their thoughts and feelings in order to become fully aware.It plays a part in virtually all religions although some don’t use the word ‘meditation’ to describe their particular meditative or contemplative practice.Meditation does not always have a religious element. It is a natural part of the human experience and is increasingly used as a therapy for promoting good health and boosting the immune system.Anyone who has looked at a sunset or a beautiful painting and felt calm and inner joy, while their mind becomes clear and their perception sharpens, has had a taste of the realm of meditation.Successful meditation means simply being – not judging, not thinking, just being aware, at peace and living each moment as it unfolds.“When so many people are relaxing into the silences of their hearts, moving away from their minds, their past, their future, and are just remaining in the present, it creates a certain energy sphere, a certain vibe, a tidal wave that you cannot see. But if you are here, you will certainly be affected by the energy generated by so many people’s silences….
“This is the purpose of the whole gathering of seekers of the mysteries of existence. Without making any effort to help, their very being becomes a magnetic pull.”“Only after Self-Realization, and only then, is there a direct experience of the Spirit. It then manifests its powers in the human personality, and it’s light enlightens the consciousness into a new awareness. The divine intelligence of the Spirit radiates on all sides.”
Atma Namaste Healing Care way of Meditation
Soft gentle pink Divine Mother’s energy Touch my healing wounds
My wounds healed Soothe my lingering mind…
My mind stills Hug my eager wings My wings rest
Fill my empty heart My heart fulfilled Yes, it is Mother’s gentle pink
I return Fly high With Angelic wings And human spirit
All that wounds Dust away in the pink All that doubt
Melt away in the eternity Only Mother’s love
As gentle pink Heal the wounded wounds
Soothe the wounded minds Carry the wounded soldiers
And me with the Mother In the pink
Become the pink As Mother’s pink
Pray Mother Earth
To give her children life and new life With unconditional love
And abundance Pray Mother Earth …
Bless her children with peace and prosperity
Bestow her children with love and mercy
Beloved children of all the country
May Mother Earth bless you with peace and love
Clothe your body Feed your heart
And feed your soul It is the world
You worship and surrender And it is the Mother Earth
Your soul dwells on Mother Earth And world
People in country Beloved the souls Thank you for the sacrifice
And pray Mother Earth To bring you again
To the world Again, the sacred world